2011-12-16

naked autumn II

The Tiny Silhouette Tree collection 





Remember the naked trees from the last year? I've added some more to the collection, this time in a smaller format, to collect and/or share them.
They are a limited edition, screen printed with gocco in autumnal colors.







Root Tree I





Root Tree II





Root Tree III




Root Tree is a collection of 4 different mixed media hanging hoops.
They are screen printed on linen and hand stitched with cotton threads to give a more 3D touch.
It's like dressing my elegant naked trees that I'll keep drawing and adding to the collection, both screen prints on paper and mixed media hanging pieces.
These trees are beautiful to collect and mix with my other hoop artworks. I keep hanging them in the wall to take pics to the group, and I get a happy colorful lyric wall that makes me smile.


It's Friday, have a happy day!




No comments: