2010-03-17

textiles $ characters


The Toy Top & Le Solitaire printed on cotton through Spoonflower




Layer Girl | sachet pillow - linen



The Girl Who Knitted Love | travel bag on cotton



Le Solitaire | travel bag on linen


I'm on a textile mood! Made new travel/underwear bags and new sachets from the latest girl 'Layer' in gocco.
I'm really happy with the result and also with the whole process.
For a long, I was wishing so badly to order a sample of fabric with my designs from Spoonflower. Finally I made it and now I want a lot of yards and to make men shirts with them.
What do you think? size M, size L ?! :)


-> in the meantime there's a Spring Sale in my etsy shop, until March 22th

5 comments:

limonada said...

Ambos os tamanhos! Penso que o M é o mais comum, mas há muito homem que veste um L :)
Oh tens o teu próprio tecido impresso! Adorava fazer o meu próprio tecido, mas eu não faço desenhos bonitos como tu :))

Unknown said...

ora essa! desenhos são desenhos, cada um com sua expressão! :)

bora lá fazer camisas :P e algo mais que não digo agora para não 'agoirar' e estragar a surpresa :D

Mon:Choa said...

Ah! me encanta!Eu adoroooooo :)

Laia Jufresa said...

I love your work!

What is spoonflower?

Unknown said...

thank you! :)

Spoonflower is a website where you can print custom fabric, with or own designs.

http://www.spoonflower.com