2009-03-23

Super Egg

Egg Girl (detail) | mixed media | original illustration (hand embroidered)




Egg Girl | mixed media | original illustration (hand embroidered)





Lollipop Girl | gocco screen print on Moleskine







Super Egg Girl - WIP



screen printed fabric






With another smile on my face I'm doing new projects with candy and sugar! Lollipop Girl is a new edition of gocco screen prints on Moleskine journals, to remind the Easter season or just greedy kids. Egg Girl born from my egg mood, with the feeling of living inside a cocoon. It is an original mixed media illustration, painted with watercolor and markers, also with part of the clothes embroidered. I so loved the egg mood that I'm already making the Super Egg Girl, eheheh!



have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nada como uns docinhos para alegrar a nossa vida! :D