2014-03-13

the cheese party

how does that sounds?

- no, I think there will be not cheese dancing but probably the sheep will do it!
With the approach of the weekend and the craft fair - with local products, such as cheese, honey, bread, and so many other tasty treasures - I'm getting this 'nervoso miúdinho' with so many things to organize and to create a better view for my artworks.
There will be also the local producers and artisans, doing their exciting activities (at least for me they are) around the cheese making process as shorning the wool and show cooking.


Testing the artworks placed on the giant wooden hoop that I found in Renee's etsy shop. Love at 1st sight for this size, someday I'll be screenprinting and embroidering bigger hoops.










the details - must be everything clear and organized

No comments: