2009-02-18

sachet pillows ladies

WIP

I started new illustrations, this girl will have an embroidered dress, let's see how this will result :)








The Girl Who Knitted Love sachet lavender pillow



The Toy Top bag for underwear or cosmetic



Sometimes i choose the best designs i made and turn them into limited editions of cotton bags and lavender sachets, as The Toy Top and The Girl Who Knitted Love.
The idea of the underwear bags came to me 'cause i carry all my stuff carefully in boxes and bags, since
I'm always moving each year. So, i have many bags made by me and all my clothes smell like fresh lavender.

.both are available at my etsy and Dawanda shops and very soon at Quasiloja in Oporto.

1 comment:

The Fab Miss B said...

These are beautiful! I love the ribbon hangers at the tops!