2009-02-26

the most of the most ...



... beautiful things i ever had! Thank you! :)

I'm very happy!

Corcoise and Poor Sailor made my day with a tin box full of goodies! They are a couple living in Spain, both illustrators and artists and I'm in love with all their creations! Corcoise was my classmate in the university and I was so lucky that i could watch him painting as nobody else and learn many things.
I received many beautiful things, lots of fabric and craft material, a sleep mask; yes I'll start to sleep better, wearable art; brooches with magnificent Poor Sailors illustrations, a pendant hand painted by Corcoise and everything was wrapped on gorgeous illustrated and sewn packages. What a pleasure having all this! I'm feeling hyper super lucky :D Please check their blogs - Corcoise, Poor Sailor and etsy shop, the pictures i took don't show the coolest artwork from Kocorococo!

3 comments:

The Fab Miss B said...

The sleep mask is especially pretty! Lucky you- so many pretty treats!

Vero Navarro said...

So glad you like it!! :)

Unknown said...

i LOVE it!! I'll send you a letter soon :)