2009-01-28

TagTagTagTagTagTagTagTagTagTagTagTag

self portrait 'If i were green'


I was tagged by Brian :D
[ The rules: link to the person who tagged you > post the rules on your blog > write six random things about yourself > tag six people at the end of your post and link to them > let each person know they've been tagged ]


1 - I love self portraits, cover my face with things and laugh a lot with it. Then i like to photograph the moment and share with others so they can laugh too.

2 - I like the simple way my mother chose my name 'Ana because i like it, Margarida (daisy) because it's a flower'.

3 - Read it lowly, please :)
Always liked to paint walls including the first year on the university. Since then till today, the guilty ones were never caught .

4 - I don't like green beans but I'm a vegetable devotee. Meat is not for me, either.

5 - My feet never reach the floor.

6 - I can't live without concerts or camping in the woods.



No comments: